Books and more, lots more
The GGG City Library of Basle offers more. Lots more. Over 270,000 great possibilities for children, teens and adults:
- Novels and stories in German, French, English, Italian, Spanish, Turkish, Croatian, Albanian, Tamil, Portuguese
- Non-fiction books
- Books for children and young people
- Travel and trail maps
- Newspapers and magazines
- Sheet music from Albinoni to Zappa
- CD-ROMs with travel guides, encyclopedias, etc.
- Comics and cartoons
- Music from hip-hop to classical
- Audio books and radio plays
- Feature films and documentaries
- Language courses from Arabic to Turkish
- Games and computer games
- E-Book-Reader (with up to 40 E-Books)
- Data banks (e.g. online newspapers, archives, encyclopedias)
You may borrow 10 media using your account. With the GoldCard you can acquire unlimited borrowing.
As a member, you not only profit from eight libraries with roughly 270,000 media, but also from additional arrangements and offers in the city. Your advantages at a glance.
Our libraries invite you to relax, read, listen to music and much more. Over 32,000 Baslers are already convinced about the diverse offers of the GGG City Library. Do benefit from them too! We are looking forward to your visit!